DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Always reblog old school destiel.
OLD SCHOOL DESTIEL
ever wish u could just
What jerk made this
it was me
expressing my personal feelings about my body
i’ll make sure not to do that next time
Im here at walmart does anybody want anything
i was thinking maybe something that i could buy with 10 dollars
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear,
but the triumph over it
- Nelson Mandela
until this year of high school i always laughed at these because i thought they were inaccurate, they are not. they are not at all inaccurate.
THE MIDDLE ONE. Omg.
American public school in one post
Why do they always want to go outside?!
because we are locked inside a building for 8 hours 5 days a week for 180 days of the year
The right way
once i was babysitting my neighbor’s 6 year old and she asked me why i was so ugly and without thinking i said “i’m you from the future” and she cried for like 30 minutes
“I’m Elle Woods. I have a bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising from CULA. And I was a Zeta Lambda Nu Sweetheart, president of my sorority, Delta Nu, and last year, I was Homecoming Queen.”
Rest of results after the cut.
I really think we all should take a look and signal boost.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
if tumblrcon was a thing someone would literally get killed there im not even joking